Nuffnang!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

#52 >>> Let's Cheer, Dance and FLYYYYYY!


Hiiiii Guys, I am back here. But its not a kpop post though, are you missing my kpop post? I am really sorry for not posting often. School seriously crazy for me. but i will also post some kpop videos for you all okay! Kekekekeke. So hope life is good for you guys, mine have been great. But lately i felt rather unlucky which i have no idea why though. 

Before i go on, i shall upload photos from CC's birthday Celebration first. 

Getting ready to surprise CC...


And we managed to surprise CC. 

Table filled with delicious food. 


And everyone enjoying the food..



Yongli and Ken preparing to bring the cake out..



Blowing Candle...




That's all about it. 

And Here Comes photo from JIAYU's BIRTHDAYYYY!

Lady of the night. 

We have some much fun and laughter. And of course after everyone left, its cheerleading time!
With my most dearest cheer buddies <3

Cheryl,Me and Vanny.

Gay Partner, CC and Raymond. 

Me with Jiayu, Love her so much! 
And see her poor face! 

Forever Cute. 

Group Shot #1 


Guys Shot!

Joseph and his needle! LOL.

And something happen... HAAHAA.

Protecting Princess Dennis.

STUNTING TIMEEEEEEE!

CC and Vanny. 

Jiayu and Joseph.

Cheryl and Raymond.


Me and Raymond. 


And Raymond took this photo of me, cause he say i like to take photo of my pigu. 
But seriously, i quite like the photo. LOL.


After seeing it, Niceeee ? LOL. Not my ass but the photo!

And end off with a group shot #2. 





So how did you guys spend your weekends? I spend my Sunday over at Pasir Ris for SNCC ( A cheerleading Competition) but not competing but just there to watch and support ^^
I will just post pictures up instead, anyway its all from CC/Vanny or otherwise stated. 

Gusto.

Dismount from Pyramid. 

Magnum Force. 

Rexaz. 

GUSTO!

Wildcards. 

AND WILDCARDS ARE CROWNED CHAMPION FOR THE OPEN DIVISION!
CONGRATS!


Winners from Open Division, 
3rd: Denvers, 2nd : Kr Stepper and Champion : WILDCARDS. 


And CONGRATS GUSTO FOR WINNING CHAMPION FOR HIGHER EDUCATION DIVISION AND THE OVERALL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!


AND ARE YOU READY TO SEE HOW CHEERLEADERS FLY?
(Photos below belongs to VOUX Photography)



Basket toss. 
By Magnum force.

GUSTO.



THIS IS TOTALLY AMAZING! Cause the basket toss toe touch is damn high!
Its from wildcards btw!

See how high the flyer fly! 

Their ending pyramid, niceeeeeeee!

And of course, after the competition end, its stunting madness time. So did some stunt with cc, Joseph raymond! 
Time to see me flyyyyy ~

Single Ex with Joseph. 
Its good since he damn long never cheer le and i damn long never do stunts with him already too!

Arabesque with Raymond!
Its his first time doing arabesque and honored to be his flyer ^^


Arabesque with CC.


Didn't stretch at all before doing arabesque and scorpion, so lucky still can pull till like that. But can be better though. But i am overall satisfied. 

Anyway, this is scorpion. 


And last but not least, CUPIE!



And Its a great post all about my dearest cheer buddies. I love them all so much, always giving me encouragement and stuff . And we now have our own thing thing. Hahaha, "Back spot and Main Base" OMG, Seriouslyyyyyyyyyyy! Hahahahahahha. That's about it. I hope you guys have a enjoyable weekends ahead.

And of course, i won't go right now because there of course some shot of me, just in case you guys gonna miss me! Hehehee, so here it is.



Playing with Instagram...




Me and My Apple say Goodbye. 
Stay tune cause i will be back.