Nuffnang!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

#43 >>> BIAS SPECIAL POST 4 : SUPA LUV, RICKY L.JOE


So if you are wondering at my previous post who is the lucky star this time on my Bias post, here it is!
BAM BAM BAM RA TA TA. Oh yes, Today bias blog post will be on TeenTop's Ricky and LJOE! 
I ship them so much, right now i still can't figure out who is my bias cause both of them are too hard t resist with their own charm so they will list under my bias together till the day i figure out myself who i bias more. But no matter what, i still ship RICKJOE! Kekekeke, Aren't they Lovely and hot? So Are you Ready? Let's go ^^

BIAS SPECIAL POST #4 : SUPA LUV, RICKY L.JOE 

Ljoe, Ricky.
Brief introduction of Both of them! 
They are both from a kpop boy group, Teen Top which debuted last year 2010. 


L.Joe. Aka as Rascal/Mischievous Rapper. Ljoe is his stage name where his real name is Lee Byung Hun. 
His is the lead rapper of the group. He's only 18 years old this year! Pretty young huh!
He can speak in English, Korea and Japan lang. As he live in California for 5 years before coming back to Korea pursue his dream as a singer so he can speak english. But he still feel more comfortable speaking in Korea. And Other than rapping, he can also compose music ^^
 He's specialty includes violin and piano. What a awesome boy!

Let me share some facts about him! 
1. He is the shortest member in Teen Top.
2. GD is his role model. 
3. He likes to annoy people especially when Ricky and Niel is playing games ( Show you the video later)
4. L.Joe is an abbreviation of his nickname in US, Joe and his surname Lee. Lee Joe = L.Joe
5. L.Joe and Hyuna are in the same high school (Korea Arts High School) and he state that Hyuna is his ideal type.

Done with some facts of him, now it's Ricky turn!


Ricky which also known as Lovely Boy in Teen Top.
Ricky is also his stage name, his real name is Yoo Chang Hyun. He is same age as me! Kekekekek, 16 this year. He is Teentop's Lead Dancer. And he really dance well, fall in love with his dancing <3
He's a actor before debut, act in Seo Tai Ji's Mv. He is specialized in Dancing and Acting ^^ 
He's really adorable and lovely in real life that all the members adore him so much! He always self proclaim as the maknae. But he really look like one and act like one. 

Facts about him now! Are you ready?
1. Ricky say his hyung in Teentop treat him really well. 
2. He likes to play board games such as Monopoly.
3. He is the shyest member in Teen Top.
4. He can't eat cucumber or any green-colored vegetables.
5. He feel that he look the most handsome when he looks at himself at the mirror after bathing.


I know about them and listening to their music since their debut. But never really go check out their stuff or anything. Just look at their mvs when it released or when they have performance. Just never really go look at them but one fine day, i go watch their Supa luv practice video and fall in love with them ever since. The power of one dance practice video! This also happens to me back then when i watch Beast's shock practice video and fall in love with Junhyung and Beast. And One year later the same thing happen again! Hahahahaha, how nice and how powerful can one practice video can be.

so now let's check out the amazing practice video that are awesome enough to charm me!


In this video, RICKJOE attract me so much! Ricky is the one in Blue hoodie and L.Joe is the one with pink hair. Kekekekeke, this video attract me is Ricky. Idk why, just find myself attract to his dancing and cute cute look! Don't you think he is super cute? and L.Joe is sure so hot in that video.
And of course, TEEN TOP AWESOME DANCE! That's one thing i like about teen top is that they are really great in dancing! Everyone of them are so good! This video proves it ^^
Love Ricky's dance esp his matrix move and Ljoe's rap at the end <3


THIS THIS THIS! This 5 seconds video is hot enough to make me die!
Seriously, I got a period seriously obsessed with this video! No joke! My sister know it.

A fanmade video by fans!
Every Possible reasons to love Ricky

And this is LJoe's


And as i say i will post you guys video of LJoe bully Niel and Ricky, here it is


Let's check out our Mischievous Rapper, Playing Piano!


Kekkekeek, my boy is so talented <3

I love this Rickjoe Moment so much!

Translation of what they say

L.Joe: Niel…
Ricky: …daebak! I’m not doing this anymore
L.Joe: Ricky!
Ricky: forget it
L.Joe: Ricky!
Ricky: forget it
L.Joe: Changjo
Ricky: Did you hear that? He called me Changjo.

Ricky cute reaction and blur L.Joe!!!

Ricky's laughter is so adorable!


Ricky Dancing to Rainism!
His dance is sure so hot and fab!

Seriously, how can i not love him when he is so hot when he smirk! OHMYTIAN!

L.Joe in Supa Luv's rap! OMG OMG OMG, HOT HOT HOT!

That's what he rapping on Supa Luv at the end.

I love his rap in " The back of my hand brush against you"

Sexy isn't it ? And i love the way he hold his mic! <3

There are not much video mainly on Ricky, i will post it once i found it. I realized i post a lot of videos.
You all can all enjoy it, you all wont regret! kekekekekekkekeke ^^
After a series of video, its photo times!

Presenting, Ricky!


Love this two cause its so cute <3




And now, L.Joe!






And now of course, RICKJOE <3

My top 2 bias pair together in mnet dance battle!<3


L.joe kiss Ricky! kekekekeke :D
They are sure so close to each other! I love it :D


And presenting my fav RICKJOE's Photo!


I love Ricky in this video! He got the bad boy look in this photo and as for Ljoe forever looking hot even when holding to the camera!

So have you fall in love with them or fall deeper already? Kekekek cause i did! 
I love them so much and know what, yesterday they just drop their teaser photo for their comeback in Jan! OMG, EXCITED! Turining into bad boy i guess?
Here it is, Teen Top teaser photo!


So excited for their comeback~

So anyway hope you guys like this bias post cause i love it so much! HEhehehehehehe, 
For whatever stuff, you can just formspring or tweet me! I am very active when comes to formspring and twitter. Heheheh, so just feel free to do so :D Anything about this post you can just feedback to me! Feel free to do so!  Please promote this post cause They really deserve more love and attention! So spread the love <3 And this is my fourth bias post, if you miss the first three, here it is 
So hope you guys enjoy this post and i will blog again tomorrow or soon, bye!

Thanks for taking time to read this post, i appreciate it!