Nuffnang!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

#39 >> COMEBACK SPECIAL: SNOW PINK, A PINK IS BACK


Hi Lovely People, as you can see you the photo above. This post is none other than a KPOP POST! Yayyyy! So today is a COMEBACK SPECIAL POST! Are you guys ready to know more about them?

"COMEBACK SPECIAL: SNOW PINK, A PINK IS BACK"

I have been delay this post for quite long because as you know a lot post have been coming up and end up i delayed this post. Cause A Pink have make their comeback for a few weeks already and i delayed till today then make their comeback post, Bianhae people! Okay, so now let me give you some brief introduction of this group.


A Pink.
They are a seven member girl group debuted this year, 2011. This year there are total of 20+ girl groups debut and they stand out the most and being the most successful and most popular! And i think its not easy as now kpop market industry, is harder for group to be very popular! So they are indeed great.
They are under A Cube Enetertainment, a sister company of Cube Entertainment ( 4Minute, Beast,G.na Company). Before their debut, they have appear in Beast's Beautiful Mv, and one of the member also appear in Beast's Soom mv and Beast's Japanese Ver Shoch PV.
They recently won the best new female artist on 2011 Asian Mnet Music Award. They are all young and talented with oldest 20 years old and the maknae only 15years old. They are all great in singing and dancing!


From left to right : Yoo Kyung, Eunji, Bomi, Naeun, Chorong, Ha Young, NamJoo . 

My impression of them!
So A Pink is my most anticipated girl group debut this year. Cause they attract me in Beautiful Mv with their dancing! And after Cube drop the news, i have been looking forward to their debut... So this is the group i have been looking out the most this year. Cause i know they will great and indeed they are. Cause the company decide to go to a more pure and innocent style which is rare from the kpop industry now!
So i shall its quite a good way to promote and stand out and it sure do!
I always love them cause they are pretty and sing and dance well!

And now, i should let you know my bias!


Naeun.
A Pink's Visual, Vocalist and Lead Dancer!


Chorong.
A Pink's Leader, Vocalist and Rapper. 

Don't ask me why i love them cause right now i still have no idea, they just attract me the most.
And after them, my next bias is Bomi. Kekekeke .



Let me show you some videos okay!

PRE-DEBUT!


NaEun is feature in Beast's Soom Mv!
She gorgeous there isn't it. Kekekeke with my Junhyung!


Beast's Beautiful.
With Naeun as the main female lead, Junhyung's gf and some mini parts of A Pink dancing.
They look great! Kekekekekek :D


NaEun's in Beast's I like you the best mv.
This mv is a sequel to Beast's Beautiful mv. Love the story and mv so much!


Beast's Japanese Shock pv. With A pink Chorong.
Chorong appear at the end of the mv!

AND DEBUT!


So the group debut with the album, Seven Springs of APINK.
And with the title track, I Don't know then follow up with the song, It Girl. 


Debut song, I Don't Know. 
This mv featuring Beast's Kikwang. 
Its a very nice and smoothing songs! The dance is super cute.
Even though its a cute dance, their dance are all very sharp and nice! Cause they are awesome.
Don't you think they are all so sweet! Kekekekeke.


It Girl.



So Now they have comeback with a new album, SNOW PINK!
Yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! And with the song "My My"


My My.
This mv is super cute and all of them getting prettier! Don't you think so.
Esp my NaEun and Chorong <3 kekekekekeke.
I love the dance and Eunji's impressive vocal! 


Check out their live performance.
Love the loud fanchant, impressive vocals and cute dance.

Okay, i need to start prepare myself to meet Ah Mengs already. So hope you guys enjoy this comeback special post cause i enjoy it. Loving the girls.
So formspring me for any enquiry or anything you want! Hope you enjoy this post, next post probably will be up tonight or tomorrow! So bye people! Stay tune for my blog okay! and promote too! 
Love you guys, ppyong!