Nuffnang!

Friday, December 2, 2011

#29 >>> VISTOSITA, GLITZ & GLAMOUR.


VISTOSITA, GLITZ & GLAMOUR.

HI GUYS, I AM BACK! Are you happy to see me blogging again! 
As you can see i am back for prom night update! So in the end i decide to go prom night for my dearest darlings <3
Its at Carton Hotel!

So prom night i will say it was okay, just those normal prom night stuff, won't blog more about it, Will just upload the photo! Enjoy it <3

Lets start off with photos with my dear friends :D

Weiling, Our youngest and most silly girl  :D
But she looking sexy on that day!

 Jiale and Rachel! My Awesome classmate :D



My dear dance mate <3 
Gonna miss them in dance so much! 


My dear dance mate, PQD ( QiongDan)
Remember all our gossip session and trip in genting together!




Super tall guy! Seriously, omgggggggggggggggg!






Mrs Chan, Me and JiaJia!
Don't you think my english teacher look so cute ? hehehe, as small size as both of us.
I am sure gonna miss her, she leaving fuhua already ):



YiJing and Me.  love her hair!

Shuying and Me!
Missed sitting next to her, she's a great desk partner :D


Rosslynn, my dear waiyu!
Its been very long since we take picture. Remember we used to have tons of picture.
We sure have a lot memories we shared together.



Oh yeah, WE DANCE! DANCERS <3


Here now, Presenting the Prom Queen, Rebecca Koh!



Photo with NJJ next up, 





Sure have tons of memories with this girl.
All our nonsense, quarrels, and everything.
Okay, not as if we wont see other again! so i don't want sound as if we gonna part soon!
Anyway last long with your boy boy!





Your long awaited photos with my dearest darlings <3


Mr Small and Guailan, ChenPang!


Our dear Prom Queen Nominee and she only lost by 7 votes.
The girl who love to eat, PAYWANQI!


Prom King Nominee, Justin Keng!




Vivian Cheok! 
We both are kpoppers! The girl that full of fun and nonsense!
Yes, Double V!


Our Skinny girl that forever complaining of being fat!
If you see her, you will realised how slim she is!
A great and fun friend to have!
Heheh, Presenting Foo Ziting!


Prom King Nominee number 2! My dearest Khacheng, Tay Yun Hong!
The one that treat and dote me well! Heheheheh :D
Heheheheheh, last long uh! 




Mr Bunny Pig Ernest Tan! 
The one forever dozing off!


  Darlings group shot!


                          

                           

                         









 This looks like a family shot! Pretty girls and boys all gathered here!
They are my most precious ever friends, love them a lot okay! Always never ending fun with them around!

Photos with My dearest darling brothers now!



Samatha Wong!
The one that forever pinching my face!
 For the 4years of my life in Fuhua he have been pinching my face!


The forever eating Leonard Yong! 
 Did you see how big size he is? Heheheheh, sure you do! Always feel so small beside him!
He love to kup my face with his big big hand!


Mr Forever Guailan and Disiao me, Lenard Lim!
He sure love to tease me and guailan me.
Let's hope all will turn out fine for you! Last longgggggg please!


Jasper Ng Jie Qi, Our prom Nominee too!
The one that super high yesterday! Like the first time seeing him so high!
He love to rant about a lot of stuff!


Soh Jia Hao! Mr Babo!
Heheh, the one that always full of stupid stuff and nonsense!





Can you see Lenard Lim's flower on his spect there? hehe, joke uh him :D


Group shots now of course!




Brothers, Yayyyyyyyyy! 
I love them many many okay! Forever loving and doting me!
Though they like to bully me too but they always treat me very good :D
Its a bless to have them!

So now, presenting our PROM KING, JASPER NG JIE QI!



Its like his dream come true cause he wanted to be the prom king and he did it!
So this is why he is super high yesterday! And he very excited for prom you know!
Cute you mei you!

Prom King and Queen!


Congrats Handsome boy and pretty girl!

And now present my BOYFRIEND OF THE DAY, SOH JIA HAO!




Haha, don't you think we look cute together! LOL!
He my most awesome boyfriend okay!


So after around 5hours of prom, it ends around 11plus! Darlings decide to go kbox to party!
So we from Carton Hotel cab to Cine to have our crazy night out party!
Sing K for like 5-6 hours, all the way till 6AM! 








Drinking session! 
Tiger beer...


 Matha and Jasper!


Jasper and me!
I like this photo the most out of all the kbox photos! Actually also never take much photos at kbox!

So after our crazy night out at kbox, we train back home as cab seems to be nowhere to be found.
So its a great day out with my dearest darlings!


OMGGGGGGG! I am finally done with this post!
You know how tedious it is for me to sort out all the photos arranging it and stuff!
I seriously do till want vomit blood! And i think there are still missing photos, will upload once i got it!
Okay, i am glad this post is finally done! Hope you all enjoy the post alright!
Its seriously my effort! HAHA!

So expect the next post to be purely on KPOP! But who i want to blog about, we will see!
Have a few things about kpop need blog about but need see who to blog about first.
So anyway stay tune for my next post, anything just formspring me!

And did you realised my blog look different? hehe, i hope you do! And hope this is better!
so i am gonna go now! And i will update my playlist soon this week or next!
So stay tune for that too!

Will end this post with photos of mine!





Bye people!