Nuffnang!

Monday, November 28, 2011

#26 >>> REQUESTED: Cutest Tomato Kim RyeoWook

Hey Guys! I am back here once again! As i say you may request for a bias post from me at my formspring and someone did it so as promised, i gonna blog a bias post req from that person nowwwwwwwww!
And the person request for Super Junior's Ryeowook! Any Elf reading this? are you excited already? Go check it out now!

REQUESTED:  Cutest Tomato Kim RyeoWook



Have you seen such a cute and big tomato ? I guess he is the first one i saw!

So now let me say whats my impression of him! Firstly, i will say i am not a elf and never really go see their stuff and all. But my fav members from Suju are Ryeowook and Eunhyuk! Cause they are both so adorable. I notice his cute face from "No Other" Mv! Hahaha.
To me, he looks like the youngest member in Suju and he looks really small and young!


Some facts about Ryeowook!

  1. He is good in reading people’s mood and reacting.
  2. There was once, the MC ask SJ who is the worst in sports. Shindong, Heechul and Sungmin look at Ryeowook.
  3. He always talk to himself when he’s watching drama.
  4. He likes bubble tea . (kekeke, i like it too)
  5. Ryeowook and Donghae were eating strawberries in a room. Donghae wanted to ask Yesung to join them but Ryeowook said “it would be fine if only 2 of us eat the strawberries” . After Yesung heard it , he felt sad and thinking “I wanna kill him”
  6. He used to be quite chubby! He slim down a lot!
  7. He has a mole on his rightt cheek. It's quite prominent when he doesnt wear makeup
  8. He is the 4th heavy drinker amongst SuJu members
  9. He is the 2nd wildest member after Kang In.
  10. He has a slight fear of hospitals

I chose those more different than those normal facts! But sorry if its wrong, cause i took it from fanbase site! I think some of the facts is so interesting!

After seeing some facts of him, let's see some videos and music i like from him!
Personally, i like his duet song with Beige!


Cause this songs is really nice and sang by two beautiful voice!
Enjoy it :D

Next, 

Its a wink collection of Ryeowook in his live perfomance of Mr Simple!
Don't faint/melt/drool/nose bleed by his wink okay! I know its very attractive! 


I laugh like mad while watching this cause it's so cute and funny!
I suppose this is during the SJM promotion in Taiwan!



After enjoying his facts, videos, now lets go to his Gifs!


Isn't this sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy?


Just like a little boy bouncing!


Haha, did you just die from his smile?


Shhhhhhhhh! Stop screaming over his cuteness okay :D

Now, Some pic of him!





Saranghae!



Okay, thats the end of my request blog post of today! Hope you all enjoy my req bias post today!
May comment me or formspring me for any feedback and stuff!

And just nice, since now its past 12AM. Its one of my friend birthday which is an ELF and 
her bias is RyeoWook! And i think she req for this post in my formspring one!
Haha, Anyway Ryeowook's tomato, this post as present for you! Enjoy your day :D

So bye people! Next post will be up soon which is mostly another kpop post and it will be about the next bias i am gonna blog about! So kpoppers, stay tune for it alright. And i will blog a personal post soon!
Bbyong!